A personal visit from the friendly staff at MFCC is many times more
convenient and personal for families than traveling to the Center. MFCC’s Family Support workers provide visits to parents to listen to their needs and
provide personalized parent education and support to address the parents’ needs and concerns for their children.
Personalized Home Visits can assist with:
- Parenting information and guidance.
- Child development questions
- Support in finding medical and dental care.
- Personal answers to your questions about health risks, infant care, child development and safety.
- Information about a healthy diet for you and your children.
- Information about community resources for you and your family. (i.e. fathers groups, children with special health needs, child birth classes, parent education workshops, and more)
- Help finding child care and early education opportunities (such as playgroups, Headstart or preschool programs).
- Information about school and work.